July natural gas:
1. During the week of May 26 July natural gas was forecast to advance strongly (from its then current price of approximately $446) into the week of June 2 (or slightly beyond) then reverse sharply and test/attempt $439/$38 into the week of June 16 (next week).
2. This week (week of June 9) July natural gas reversed sharply off it’s $474.30 swing high and continues to attempt lower. The forecast decline to test/attempt $439/$38 (or lower) is likely underway.
3. Will message any new entry based upon the above as the opportunity arises.
July/Aug. natural gas:
1. During the week of May 26 July natural gas was forecast to advance powerfully (from $446) into the week of June 2 (+1 week) then reverse sharply and test/attempt $439/$38 into the week of June 16 (+ 1 week).
2. Natural gas overran the forecast advance by continuing higher into the week of June 16 where it topped at $489.30 and reversed sharply lower.
3. This week (the week of June 23) natural gas effectively completed the forecast $439/$38 downside target with today’s session low of $440.50, just $.60 from being in the range of $439 final downside target.
4. While the above was not issued as a trade, we are gratified at the above results as they reflect certain recent improvements in our use of the roadmap principle when applied specifically to natural gas.