June S&P 500:
1. The natural downside position for the June S&P into tomorrow’s 1st hour is $1944 or slightly lower.
2. How the market handles any attempt at $1944 (or lower) into tomorrow’s early session is important and may prompt new long entry. Keep this in mind. Will update.
1. In Monday’s (June 16) and today’s (Wed. June 18) Williams edge live meeting it was noted that any breakout above $136.00 in the September S&P would run first to $1941/$42, then break out to nominal new all-time highs (above $1947.25).
2. Today’s September S&P quickly advanced above $1936 and completed the $1941/$42 upside target. The market then broke out to all-time new highs, completing the forecast (today’s session high, $1950.25, so far).
3. Self-directed traders exited a portion of their long position at $1941/$42 and took final exits slightly above the $1947.25 recent all-time high. This completes the trade. Will message any further entry are indication as the market confirms.