1. Today’s Apple session completed the longer-term forecast advance from $597 to $641 final long position exit noted in previous update (today’s session high $642.79, so far). This completes the trade. Will update.
1. Our original May 8 Apple update indicated that weekly closes below $594 were the weaker position and indicated a tradable decline to lower prices noted in the update.
2. However, Apple closed above $594 on the week of May 12 (weekly close, $597.51) prompting our updated forecast and long entry (noted in Williams edge stock meetings) for higher prices including $616/$17 (or higher).
3. Today’s (Tuesday, May 27) session completed the $616/$17 upside target (session high, $621.45, so far). Partial long position exits should have been taken at/near $616/$17 as noted in the meetings.
4. A protective sell stop should be placed at $610.00. This stop will continue to be moved higher as the market confirms.
1. A weekly close below $594 in Apple (expected) indicates new short entry for a a decline and test/attempt at $573/$71 (or lower) into next week, the week of May 12 (+1 week).
2. Partial short position exit should be taken at $582/$81. Further exit at/near $573/$71 noted above. Any remaining position should be held for the possibility of lower prices to be messaged in a subsequent update.
3. Initial protective buy stop should be placed at $605. This stop will be lowered as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. Apple closed above $594 on the week of May 12 (weekly close $597.51) prompting our updated forecast for long entry (noted in Williams edge livestock meetings) and higher prices, including $616/$17 (or higher).
2. This week (week of May 26) Apple has surged to substantial new highs, closing today at $635.38. Further long position exit should be taken at/near these prices in tomorrow’s (Friday, May 30) session.
3. Final long position exit in Apple should be taken at/near $641.
4. Our protective stop should be raise now to $623. The stop will continue to be moved higher as the market continues to confirm.