1. In Tues. (Dec. 16) Williams edge live meeting it was noted that $192/$91 was important buying territory in Tesla especially if touched and closed above on the weekly. A test/attempt at $217/$18 was forecast.
2. Subsequently, Tesla tested the $192/$91 buying territory (Wed., Dec. 17 swing low, $192.65) effectively completing the $192/$91 buying territory. Although no official long entry occurred, the Wed. (Dec. 17) test of $192/$91 and the strong daily close ($205.82) prompted several aggressive subscribers to be long Tesla.
3. For those long Tesla, partial long position exit should be taken at current prices (current price $213.50). Further advance remains likely.
4. Our suggested protective sell stop is at $202.00. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm.
1. Today (Thurs., Dec. 18) Tesla completed the forecast advance from $192/$91 to $217/$18 noted in our Tues. (Dec. 16) Williams edge live meeting and subsequent report. Today’s session high was $217.38.
2. For those holding for the possibility of a trend following exit our protective sell stop has been raised to $209.00. This stop will continue to be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.