1. In today’s Live messenger window the Dec. S&P was forecast to find strong resistance at $2049 for a tradable decline to $2044/$43.
2. Subsequently, the S&P declined from today’s session high of $2049.50 down to $2043.00 completing the forecast/trade.
3. Later as the market continued lower, a further update indicated that with the market at $2036.50 a further tradable decline to $2032/$31 was likely.
4. Subsequently, the S&P declined from $236.50 to $231.00 (and lower) completing the forecas/trade.
5. Today’s daily close below $2026 was unusual and may be related to contract rollover. Under more normal conditions, closing below $2026 is the weaker position which could be an early indication for substantially lower prices coming. Will update.