LinkedIn Corp., LNKD:
1. As noted in previous live meetings, Linkedin was indicated as a short position upon any test and failure at $243/$45 for a decline to $208 (or lower) into Jan. 2015.
2. LinkedIn was unable to test the $243 (preferred) shorting territory and is now declining. The market will likely complete the $208 (or lower) downside target noted in the original live update.
3. Although an aggressive short entry can/should be considered, our preference is to wait for a second opportunity to short LinkedIn as we approached Jan. 2015. Will update as the market continues to confirm.
1. As noted in our previous (Dec. 1) report and earlier live meetings, LinkedIn was expected to test $208 (or lower) after failing at/near $243/$45.
2. LinkedIn was unable to reach our preferred short selling territory at $2043/$45, instead making a Nov. 4 swing high at $238.77. The market reversed off that level and declined to the forecast $208.00 downside target (today’s session low, $205.00, so far).
3. Aggressive shorts exited the majority of their position at/near the $208.00 downside target. This completes the forecast. Will message any further entry or indication in LinkedIn.