1. In our Tues., Nov. 18 report (and subsequent) live meetingsit was forecast that Tesla would likely to fail (close below) $259/$60 and subsequently decline to $220.00 into late Nov.
2. The same report indicated that a daily close on Wed. Nov. 19 below $249.00 would further indicate that a tradable decline to $220.00 was underway.
3. Since then there have been no daily closes back above the critical $249.00 and today Tesla broke lower and is currently trading at $233.70.
4. Partial short position exit should be taken at current prices.
5. Our protective buy stop is at $250.00. This stop will be moved down quickly as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. We remain short Tesla as noted in previous updates.
2. Further short position exit should be taken at current prices (current price, $227.60).
3. Our protective buy stop has been lowered to $244..00 This stop will be moved lower as the market continues to confirm.
1. Our original Tues., Nov. 18 (and subsequent reports) forecast that Tesla was would test and fail at $259/$60 which would result in a tradable multiweek decline to $220.00, expected into late Nov. 2014.
2. Today (Mon., Dec. 8) Tesla completed the $221/$20 downside profit target, completing the trade. Will message any further entry or indication in Tesla.
1. In yesterday’s (Tues., Nov. 18) Williams edge stock meeting it was noted that Tesla was likely to fail at $259/$60 and subsequently decline and test/attempt $220.00 into late Nov.
2. Yesterday’s session high was $259.99 and today Tesla has broken sharply from that level, currently trading at $246.78. A daily close today below $249.00 will be a further indication that the decline to $220.00 is underway.