1. Any further test and 120 minute (2 hour) close above either $124.22/$.11 will prompt new long entry in the Dec. euro for a tradable advance and test/attempt at $124.70 (or higher).
2. Should the market be unable to test $124.22/$$.11 an alternate long entry may be messaged in a subsequent update.
3. Once long, a protective sell stop should be placed at $123.99. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. In yesterday’s (Wed., Nov. 12) Dec. euro report, new long entry was indicated in the between $124.22/$11 for a quick advance and test of $124.70 (or higher).
2. Today’s (Thurs., Nov. 13) Dec. euro made a session low of $124.29, just slightly above the $124.22/$11 buying territory.
3. Subsequently the Dec. euro completed the forecast $124.70 upside target (today’s session high, $124.80). Self-directed trades based upon the $124.22/$11 attempt exited (at least a portion) at/near $124.70. Any remaining position can be held for the possibility of a trend following exit. Will message any further entry or indication.