1. Continued daily closes below $1241 in Dec. gold are the weaker position and indicate further decline to $1223/$22 (or lower) late this week (week of Sept. 15)
2. Will message any new entry based upon the above in tomorrow’s (Wed., Sept. 17) session.
1. Our previous (Tues. Sept. 16) Dec. gold report indicated that any continued failure at $1241 would indicate further decline and test/attempt at $1223/$22 (or lower) into late this week (week of Sept. 15).
2. Today’s Dec. gold repeatedly tested and failed at the critical $1241 level, closing hourly (and larger time frames) below that level.
3. Traders who shorted based upon the above exited the majority of their positions at/near the forecast $1223/$22 downside target. Lower prices remain possible. Will message any further entry as the market confirms.