3D systems DDD:
1. In recent Williams edge stock meetings (Tuesday, Aug. 19 and Thursday, Aug. 21) it was noted that 3D systems (then trading at approximately $49.00) could be bought for an advance and test/attempt at $51/$51.50 expected on Thursday Aug. 21 (+ 1 day).
2. Today’s Aeropostale session advanced and completed the initial upside $51.00 target (today’s session high, $51.11, so far).
3. Those long based upon the above information should have exited a portion of their position at/near $51.00. The remainder should be held for a test/attempt at $91.50.
4. A protective sell stop should be placed below today’s low of $49.32.
5. Technically, Aeropostale remains inside a downtrend. Therefore, there is a possibility the market will be unable to achieve the final $51.50 target level. Should that be the case, weakness is indicated and lower prices expected. Will update.