September S&P forecast:
1. Continued daily closes above $1898 in the September S&P are the earliest indication for a tradable multi-day advance to at/near $1928/$30 (or higher) into mid-next week (week of Aug. 11).
2. Will likely message new entry based upon the above in Monday’s (Aug. 11) session. Will update.
1. Friday’s (Aug. 8) September S&P update forecast that a daily close above $1898 would result in a multi-day advance to $1928/$30 (or higher) into mid-week (week of Aug. 11).
2. Both Friday’s (Aug. 8) and today’s (Mon., Aug. 11) S&P completed the $1928/$30 target on the upside, completing the forecast (today’s session high, $1935.50, so far).
3. The above further confirms the forecast week of Aug. 4 weekly bottom noted in recent live Williams edge meetings. This weekly bottom should result in a multi-week advance. Will update as the market continues to confirm.