1. Although not an outright forecast, a further decline and test/attempt of $133.60/$55 in the September euro remains likely late this week.
2. Any test and daily close above $133.60/$55 is therefore important and may prompt new long entry. Will update as the market confirms.
1. Yesterday’s (Wed., Aug. 6) September euro report indicated a second test of $133.60/$55 (or lower) expected late this week.
2. Today’s September euro spiked slightly higher before reversing sharply and rushing down to the $133.60/$55 downside target (today’s session low, $133.44, so far).
3. How today’s session handles current price levels remains important and may prompt further entry. Will update as the market confirms.