September S&P 500:
1. Our Thursday, July 17 Williams edge September S&P 500 report (and subsequent live meetings) forecast a powerful decline expected to occur during the week of July 21st or July 28 with an initial downside target of $1927. This represents a fast 60 point decline from the $1985.75 all-time high.
2. We are in the week of July 28 and today’s S&P declined sharply and completed the $1927 initial downside target (today’s session low, $1925.25, so far).
3. Self-directed traders based upon the above exited a good portion of their position at/near the $1927 downside target. Any remaining position can be held for lower prices, including a possible test of $1912/$10 also noted in the original July 17 update. Will update.
1. Today’s (Friday, Aug. 1) September S&P completed our Thursday, July 17 Williams edge forecast for a powerful decline to occur during the weeks of July 21 and July 28 and for both $1927 (initial) and $1912/$10 (final) downside targets to be reached during that window. Such a decline would represent a fast 75 point decline from the $1985.75 all-time high.
2. The big decline began yesterday (Thursday, July 28) and completed the initial $1927 downside target (Thursday’s session low, $1923.50).
3. Today’s (Friday, Aug. 1) Globex session completed the forecast $1912/$10 final downside target and reversed off that level (today’s session low, $1910.50, so far).
4. Self-directed traders based upon the above exited a good portion of their position at/near the $1927 initial downside target and any remainder at/near the $1912/$10 final downside target.
5. Today’s $1912/$10 final downside target completion again proves the great value of the roadmap not only in shorter-term moves but also in the longer term, often unexpected moves to distant price targets.
1. Today’s sharp decline in the September S&P confirmed the recent forecast July 16 (+/-1 day) daily market top.
2. Today’s decline is the earliest indication for a larger continuation move to test both $1927 then $1912/$10 on the downside into the week of July 21 (+1 week).
3. The above is just an initial indication at this point. Will message any new entry based upon the above if the market continues to confirm in tomorrow’s session.