1. Any hourly or especially daily close above $135.57 in the September euro on or (preferably) before Wed., July 23 will prompt new long entry for a fast advance and test of $136.05, or higher.
2. Should the euro test at/near $135.05 prior to $135.57, no new long entry is indicated until further update.
3. Initial long position exit should be taken at/near $135.78, then at/near $136.02. Any remaining long position should be held for a trend following exit to be determined in a subsequent update.
4. An initial protective sell stop should be placed at $135.26. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. Today’s September euro tested and exceeded $135.05 on the downside (and lower) which negates yesterday’s potential long entry from $135.57, noted in yesterday’s update. Will message any further entry or indication as the market confirms.