1. The next important daily market top for the September S&P is Wed., June 16 (+/-1 day).
2. A daily close during that timeframe above $1979 is the stronger position, below $1975, the weaker position.
3. A tradable multi-day decline is expected off this top. Will message any new entry based upon the above as the market continues to confirm.
1. Today’s September S&P tested the critical $1975 upside target noted in Monday’s Williams edge live meeting and reversed off that level, making a sharp decline and session low of $1958.75, so far. This is the earliest indication that the top may have occurred one trading day early, today, Tuesday, July 15. Will update.
2. In today’s (Tuesday, July 15) Williams edge live meeting for the S&P it was noted that any continued 3rd hour decline should be bought for advance and test of $1969/$70 into today’s 4th hour.
3. In today’s 3rd hour the September S&P spiked down to $1958.75 before reversing and completing this $1969/$70 upside target during the 4th hour. This completes the trade. Will message any further entry or indication as the market confirms.