1. Any further test and hourly or especially daily close below $1965/$66 in the September S&P will indicate new short entry for a quick decline and test/attempt at $1956.00 into tomorrow, Thursday, July 10 (+/-1 day).
2. Once short, an initial protective buy stop should be placed in $1970.50. This stop will be moved lower as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. Today’s September S&P closed slightly above $1966.00 (daily close, $1967.75). This is the stronger position and could prompt further advance to $1975/$76 in tomorrow’s session.
2. Therefore, due to today’s stronger daily close it is prudent to exit short positions from $1964/$66 (or lower) at current prices (current price, $1967.25). This results in a small loss on the entire position. Will message any further entry or indication.
1. Today’s September S&P completed the forecast decline noted in yesterday’s session (failure at $1965/$66 indicates new short entry for quick decline and test/attempt at $1956 or lower into Thursday, July 10 (+/-1 day). Today’s session low, $1946.25, so far).
2. However, out of prudence we exited our short position from $1964/$66 due to yesterday’s daily close slightly above those levels (yesterday’s daily close, $1967.75). Will update.