1. In yesterday’s (Wednesday’s, June 18) live meeting it was noted that a breakout to nominal all-time new highs in the S&P (above $1947.25) would likely occur in Wednesday’s (yesterday’s) session.
2. It was also noted that a test/attempt at $1959 (or slightly higher) remained likely into next week (the week of June 23). This remains the case.
3. Will message any new entry based upon the above should a specific trade setup arise.
1. In last week’s June 18 update (and in live meeting) it was noted that the S&P was expected to continue higher and complete $1959/$60 into Monday, June 23.
2. Today’s September S&P advanced further and completed the $1959/$60 upside target (today’s session high, $1959.75, so far). This is an important upside completion. A daily close today (Monday, June 23) below $1956.75 will further validate the importance of today’s completion of $1959/$60. Will update.