1. In yesterday’s (Wednesday’s June 18) live meeting it was noted that a daily close in Aug. gold above $1273 was the stronger position and could be bought for the recently forecast advance to at/near $1306/$07 scheduled to begin between Wed., June 18 and Friday, June 20 (noted in Tuesday’s, June 17 report).
2. Although no official new long entry was published, yesterday’s daily close was $1277.60 (above $1273), confirming the forecast advance.
3. Self-directed traders who are long based upon the above should take partial exit at current prices (current price $1290). Further exit should be taken at/near $1295, then at/near $1306, noted in the original forecast.
4. Protective sell stop should be placed at $1274. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. Today’s Aug. gold completed the forecast advance from $1273 to $1306/$07 indicated to occur between Wed. June 18 and Friday, June 20 (noted in Tuesday’s June 17 report). Today’s session high has been $1319.70, so far.
2. Today’s advance to $1306/$07 completes the trade. Will message any further entry or indication as the market confirms.
1. An important time period for Aug. gold begins between tomorrow, Wed., June 18 and Friday, June 20 wherein a more important advance to test/attempt $1306/$07 (or higher) can begin.
2. Although no new long entry is indicated yet, the above information may prompt new long entry upon further confirmation in Aug. gold. Will message any such confirmation in a subsequent update.