Aug. 30 year U.S. Treasury bond:
1. Any further decline to and daily close at or above $136.22 in the Aug. 30 year U.S. Treasury bond will likely prompt new long entry for a test/attempt at $137.16 (or higher) into Tuesday June 3 (+ 1 day).
2. No new long entry is indicated as yet. Will update as the market continues to confirm as noted above.
September US 30 year treasury bond:
1. Our previous update (today, June 2) erroneously identified Aug. 30 year U.S. Treasury bonds as the trading instrument for the forecast noted in the report. The correct contract for trading is the September 30 year U.S. Treasury bond. All other factors in the previous report are correct.
30 year Sept. U.S. Treasury bonds:
1. During yesterday’s (Monday, June 2) Williams edge live meeting it was noted that the September 30 year U.S. Treasury bond was expected to close below $136.22 (noted in our previous Monday, June 2 report) and expected to reach $135.29 (or lower) into today, Tuesday, June 3.
2. Today’s (Tuesday, June 3) September bond session completed the $135.29 downside target (session low $135.20) placing the market near a critical juncture on the downside.
3. A daily close today above $135.29 is the stronger position and may prompt new long entry. Will update as the market confirms.