1. Our previous Tuesday, May 20 update indicated that continued hourly and especially daily closes above $136.80 in the June euro would indicate new long entry for a tradable multi-day advance and test at/near $137.43 (or higher) into Thursday, May 22 (+/-1 day).
2. Today’s June euro session, while spiking to new recent lows at $136.32 closed the day at $136.85, slightly above the $136.80 buying territory noted in the original update.
3. Therefore, the original indication for advance and test/attempt at $137.43 (or higher) into Thursday, May 22 (+/-1 day) remains valid, for now. Will update.
1. Our Wed. May 21 June euro update noted that daily closes above $136.80 would indicate potential new long entry for higher price targets.
2. Although the May 21 session closed slightly above $136.80, the following session (Thursday, May 22) closed below the critical $136.80 level. Therefore, we remain flat in the June euro, for now. Will update.