1. Our May 13 June euro update forecast further decline from $137.02 to $136.44 (or lower) in the June euro.
2. Today’s June euro continued on the decline and made a session low of $136.45, just one tick above the forecast $136.44 downside target.
3. Although no official short entry was messaged, self-directed traders should have exited at least a portion of their position at/near the $136.44 downside target. Will update.
1. Today’s June euro declined further and closed the session at $137.02. This is the weaker position.
2. Today’s weaker daily close presents the likelihood of lower prices, including a test/attempt at $136.44 (or lower) into next week (week of May 19).
3. At this point the above is merely informative. Will message any new short entry based upon the above as the market continues to confirm.