1. In our Tues., April 22 Williams edge stock meeting it was noted that Masco was a ‘Buy’ that week upon a weekly close above $25.50.
2. Subsequently, Masco closed the week of April 20 at $26.19 (above $25.50). This prompted new ordinary long entry.
3. Partial long position exits were messaged at $26.85. Ultimately, Masco advanced to a $27.50 swing high before reversing and declining and hitting our protective sell stop at $26.43, resulting in a moderately successful trade. Will message any further entry or indication in Masco.
1. In yesterday’s (Tues., April 22) Williams edge stock meeting it was noted that Masco was a ‘Buy’ this week upon a weekly close above $25.50.
2. Further, it was noted that Masco could be bought immediately at current prices (then current price, $26.35) due to the highly probability of higher prices coming.
3. For those who entered Masco at/near $26.35 noted above, partial long position exit should be taken at current prices (current price $26.85).
4. A protective sell stop should be placed at $26.43. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.