June S&P 500,
1. Continued hourly closes above $1847 in today’s June S&P will indicate a tradable advance to at/near $1862/$63 expected later today. Any hourly close below $1847 will likely negate the above indication and places the market in a weaker position with lower prices indicated.
2. Further, the June S&P is nearing a critical juncture on the upside with regard to the forecast April 16 daily market top noted in previous updates.
3. While continued hourly closes above $1847 remains the stronger position and indicates higher prices in today’s session, a daily close today below either $1863 or $1857 will indicate new short position for a fast decline and test/attempt at $1831/$30 (or lower) into early next week. Will update as market continues to confirm.
June S&P 500:
1. Today’s June S&P advanced powerfully and completed the forecast advance from $1847 to $1862/$63 noted in today’s previous update (session high, $1863.75, so far). This completes the trade.
2. Today’s daily close remains important as noted in the previous update. No new short entry will likely be officially messaged until Sunday April 20 or later, if the market confirms.