June S&P 500,
1. Today’s June S&P failed at $1836/$37 noted in the previous post and declined to the forecast $1819/$18 downside target (and lower) also noted in that post (today’s session low, $1809.25).
2. Any further advance in tomorrow’s session is important which will likely prompt new intraday indications, as well. Will update as the market confirms.
June S&P 500:
1. The next important daily market top for the June S&P 500 is Wed., April 16 (+/-1 day). A tradable multi-day downside reaction is expected off that top.
2. Any test/attempt at $1845 (or higher) into Wed., April 16 (+/-1 day) will further confirm this top. Will update.
1. In spite of the previous update, continued hourly closes below $1836 in today’s June S&P will indicate a tradable test/attempt at $1819/$18 expected later today. Keep this in mind.