1. As noted in Wed., April 1 Williams edge live meeting, continued daily closes above $2036 would place the June S&P into a ‘Buy’ position for continued advance and test/attempt at $2078/$80 (or higher) into late last week/early this week (week of April 6).
2. Although Friday’s (April 3) sharp decline stopped our original long position out, today’s recovery likely indicates further advance and completion of the $2078/$80 upside target. Continued hourly and especially a daily close today (Mon., April 6) above $2060 will further confirm the reassertion of the original $2078/$80 upside target.
3. Aggressive can go long based upon either hourly or daily close above $2060.
4. An initial protective sell stop should be placed at $2051.75. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. Today’s (Mon., April 6) June S&P session continued to firm up above the critical $2060 level indicating new long entry for the forecast advance to $2078/$80.
2. Today’s June S&P session advanced powerfully and completed the forecast $2078 upside target (today session high, $2078., so far). Any remaining long position can be held for the possibility of substantially higher prices and a trend following exit.
3. Our protective sell stop should now be moved to $2067.00. This stop will be moved higher as the market continues to confirm. Will update.
1. Our trailing protective sell stop at $2067.00 was hit today in the June S&P stopping out any final remaining long positions with a gain. This resulted in a successful trade. Will message any further entry or indication in the June S&P.