March US dollar:
1. As noted in today’s (Wed., Jan. 14) Williams edge live meeting, the March US dollar index is likely to test/attempt $91.70/$65 (possibly lower) late this week (week of Jan. 12)/early next.
2. Aggressive can go short the March US dollar upon any 120 minute close below $92.04 in Thursday’s/Friday’s session for the above-noted decline.
3. Partial short position exit should be taken at/near $91.70 and any remainder held for the possibility of lower prices to be messaged in a subsequent update. Will update in tomorrow’s (Thurs., Jan. 15) session as the market confirms.
March US dollar index:
1. As noted in yesterday’s (Wed., Jan. 14) Williams edge live meeting and later report, the March US dollar index was expected to test/attempt $91.70/$65 (and possibly lower) late this week (week of Jan. 12)/early next.
2. Aggressive traders were instructed to go short upon any 120 minute (2 hour) close below $92.04 for the forecast decline to $91.70/$65. However, last night’s (Globex) volatility completed the forecast $91.70/$65 downside target (Globex session low, $91.49) in a fast decline which did not allow for new short entry based upon the 120 minute close below $92.04.
3. From this point forward, any further test/attempt at $91.70/$65 (or slightly lower) in the March US dollar remains important and may prompt a further report. Will update.