1. Exit another portion of your long position from $1219 (or $1204, aggressive entry in February gold at current prices (current price, $1234). Will update.
1. Our protective sell stop has been raised to $1221.00 in February gold. This stop will continue to be moved higher as the market continues to confirm.
1. In Monday’s (Jan. 5) Williams edge live meeting it was noted that any daily close above $1201 in February gold could be used to signal new long entry for a multi-week advance to $1238, then $1245/$46. The Mon., Jan. 5 session closed at $1205.10, setting the long trade into motion. Additional new long entry at $1219 was messaged on Jan. 9 for ordinary (less aggressive) long entry.
2. Based upon the $1219 Jan. 9 long entry, initial long position exit was messaged at $1223, a further exit was taken at $1234 and the majority of traders exited their final long positions today at/near the $1245/$46 upside target noted in the original Mon., Jan. 5 update (today’s session high, $1244.50, so far). This completes the trade.
3. Aggressive can continue to hold any remaining long position for the possibility of substantially higher prices. If so, your protective sell stop should be raised to $1227. Will message any further entry or indication in February gold.