1. Aggressive can go long February gold at current prices (current price $1219). Continued daily closes above $1212 kkeep the position intact. Will update.
1. In Monday’s (Jan. 5) Williams edge live meeting it was noted that any daily close above $1201 in February gold could be used to signal new long entry for a multi-week advance to $1238, then $1245/$46.
2. Yesterday’s session advanced and closed $1205.10 (above $1201.00 noted earlier) signaling new long entry. Although no explicit long entry was messaged, some subscribers used yesterday’s strong daily close for new long entry. Those subscribers should exit a portion of their position at current prices (current price $1218.00).
3. Further long entry may be messaged in a subsequent update should any important decline or other long entry indication occur in Feb. gold. Will update as the market continues to confirm.
1. Today’s February gold continued on the recent forecast advance and made it’s first attempt at the initial $1238 upside target noted in previous reports (today’s session high, $1231.30, so far).
2. If not already done at today’s higher prices, a long position exit should be taken at current prices (current price $1223.50).
3. A protective sell stop should be placed at $1214.00. The stop will continue to be moved higher as the market continues to confirm.
1. With regard to our previous February gold report, any further test of and daily close above $1202/$01 is important and may prompt new long entry, if occurs. Will update.