NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how PageTrader treats personal information that PageTrader collects and receives, including information related to your past use of PageTrader products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PageTrader does not own or control, or to people that PageTrader does not employ or manage. In addition, certain PageTrader related companies such as Publications, Brokrage Firms, and ISP's have their own privacy statements which can be viewed online.
Information Collection and Use
- PageTrader collects personal information when you register with PageTrader, when you use PageTrader products or services, when you visit PageTrader pages or the pages of certain PageTrader partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. PageTrader may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, and information about your assets. Once you register with PageTrader and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- PageTrader collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- PageTrader automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, PageTrader cookie information, and the page you request.
- PageTrader uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PageTrader does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PageTrader under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help PageTrader communicate with you about offers from PageTrader and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing PageTrader to collect and use their child's information without consenting to PageTrader's sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- PageTrader displays targeted product or service advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- PageTrader may set and access PageTrader cookies on your computer.
- PageTrader lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to PageTrader's cookies.
- PageTrader uses web beacons to access PageTrader cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with PageTrader products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please contact us here.
Click here to contact us
- PageTrader may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PageTrader account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.